Thursday, March 5, 2009

Many Colored Days...

Okay, so I just started my new job yesterday. I am working at a daycare primarily with the infants right now, but floating wherever they may need me. Now, for those of you who know me, I have worked at MANY daycares and taught at several preschools. Its something I can do, and I dont mind doing, but not something I want to do for the rest of my life. But this job has been so relaxing and rewarding, just because of all the stress that has been lifted off of me. I get to go in, play with the kids, and then come home and work on homework and just relax!! How great is that? Plus, the place is a Christian School. And my boss happens to be a friend of mine from church who gave me the job, pretty much on the spot :) He and I had about an 8 hour interview process on Tuesday, between me going in the rooms and getting to know everyone and our talking. For about 3 hours of our interview time, we talked about ministry and how God could use this building and this daycare to further his kingdom and that we want to be a part of that. How amazing is that??? I think it is very amazing. I cant wait to start doing some of these great ideas and putting them into practice!!

This is a short blog, but I will write more tonight.

God Bless

Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment