Saturday, March 31, 2012

30 Lists....Cont.

1. List 20 random facts about yourself. <---------- Today!
2. Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears.
3. Describe your relationship with your parents.
4. List 10 things you would tell your 16 year-old self, if you could.
5. What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?
6. What is the hardest thing you have ever experienced?
7. What is your dream job, and why?
8. What are 5 passions you have?
9. List 10 people who have influenced you and describe how.
10. Describe your most embarrassing moment.
11. Describe 10 pet peeves you have.
12. Describe a typical day in your current life.
13. Describe 5 weaknesses you have.
14. Describe 5 strengths you have.
15. If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
16. What are your 5 greatest accomplishments?
17. What is the thing you most wish you were great at?
18. What has been the most difficult thing you have had to forgive?
19. If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?
20. Describe 3 significant memories from your childhood.
21. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and what would you do with it first?
22. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 years?
23. List your top 5 hobbies and why you love them.
24. Describe your family dynamic of your childhood vs. your family dynamic now.
25. If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and what would you eat?
26. What popular notion do you think the world has most wrong?
27. What is your favorite part of your body and why?
28. What is your love language?
29. What do you think people misunderstand most about you?
30. List 10 things you would hope to be remembered for.

Okay....For this entry I will answer my most embarassing moment, my 10 pet peeves, and a typical day in my life.

1- Most Embarassing Moment- well, I have had PLENTY in my life :) I guess that right now I honestly cant think of the most embarassing. I mean embarassing moments are tough and sometimes I just try to block them out of my head :) I HATE embarrasing moments ALOT, so much so that when Im watching T.V. if someone gets embarrassed, or in real life, I try to plug my ears, avert my eyes and wait til the moment is over! Id say most embarassing has been crushes on guys :) and I would rather not relive them!! ha ha ha.

2- My 10 Pet Peeves
Well I like to think of myself as a pretty easy going girl, but I will see if I can come up with 10 :)

1- When people cant spell. I mean I understand some of the big words, but come on, you cant spell the ones we use in everday language? GET A DICTIONARY!!

2- When people try to guess what I am saying next. If Im talking, dont guess what Im going to say, dont try to finish my sentence, we are not in some cute couple, just let me talk :)

3- When telemarkers call my phone at 8 am on a Saturday Morning! SERIOUSLY?!? I wake up at 6 am EVERYDAY of the week, my ONE DAY to sleep in and you are going to call me this early?!? You took your own risk to talk to Grumpy Becky now, and I dont have red hair for nothing! :)


Okay, you see what I told you, I cant come up with anymore :)

A Typical Day in My Life:

I wake up at 6 am, okay lets be honest, my alarm goes off at 6 and I sleep until 6:15. I go "potty" to use a 2 year old term :) and then its times to wash my face and brush my teeth and take my thyroid pill. Then I go into my room and get dressed in the outfit I picked out the night before. Now its time to do my hair and make up, now here is the deal folks, I work with 2 and 3 year olds, they could care less what I look like, but their parents do :) HOWEVER, some mornings, I just dont feel like putting on the make up and so, I forego, but that hasnt happened much lately :) Once this is done, I grab my pills for the rest of the day, grab my keys and my coffee mug, and head out the door to get to work by 7. I get to sit and cuddle with the kiddos for the first part of the day, because they are just as tired as Miss Becky at this time of day. THEN....its time to serve them breakfast :) Once thats done I clean up the table, sweep the floor and then get to play with the kiddos for a while! We go outside at 9 and play until 9:30 and then its snack time. After snack its circle time!! One of my favorite times of day :) We sing and we learn our letters, shapes, numbers, and colors. Then its time for centers and art! I work one on one with the kiddos and we make fun art projects while my assistant plays with the rest of the kids :) Now its time to read books and get ready for lunch at 11:30. Then its NAP TIME!!! My favorite time of the day, because its so peaceful. I get to sing to the kiddos and cuddle with them and its so nice. During this time, after I clean the room, I sometimes do my devotions, sometimes, I write in my journal, and sometimes I plan lessons for church stuff :) After this, we wake up and have snack and then play outside. Then Miss Becky goes home :) This is time to spend with daddy. We watch Dr. Oz together and Jeopardy :) Then I make supper. Dad likes to eat early, so we eat around 5 or 5:30 at night and then its time for me to go to meetings if I have them and if not, I just relax at home. Well thats after computer work is done for my job as co-director of the youth of our conference, and my lessons are planned for Sunday Mornings and Wednesday Nights for Young Adults, and VBS plans are made. I LOVE T.V.! I have my favorite shows and sometimes I watch them on the computer and sometimes on T.V! There you have it, Im pretty boring! But thats my day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment