Monday, November 1, 2010

This is the Great Adventure!

Let the Adventure Begin

Well, it has been almost a year since I last wrote on this blog, and WHAT A YEAR it has been! I will now be posting at least weekly, and hopefully more frequently than that. I should start this post by sharing with you the new adventure I am on and the things that I have gone through this year to bring me to this place.

well to recap for you, this year, my brother got married, and he and his wife are in the process of moving to Bolvia. My mother has been in and out of the hospital 3 times since January with Major Depressive Disorder, and is not in rehab at a nursing home. and in the midst of all of this, I was offered my first full time youth pastor position, at a church in Sumner, Iowa. This is the very shortened version of all that has happened over the past year, and I should have been blogging about it all the while, but sadly, I didnt find the time :)

So now, I am working in Sumner, Iowa! I am now a full time youth pastor and I LOVE IT!!! This has been my dream for many years, and more than that, the calling God has placed on my life. He has brought my family through many trials this past year, which makes the mountains we are beginning to see even more beautiful. We are still at the bottom of the mountains looking up in some of these situations, but we are at least see the light at the top!

I have been learning many things since I got here and God has been revealing himself to me in such incredible ways! I cant wait to share some of those things with you as he continues to grow and bless me.

I look forward to the journey and to sharing it with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment