Thursday, May 7, 2009

Work, Soccer, Pizza Ranch and that silly mix cd ....what a GREAT DAY!!!

So work. Well, I do LOVE my new job. working with babies is so much fun for me. I love feeding them and playing with them, changing them is not so much a LOVE, but I can tolerate it much more than I used to. But I am also learning alot at work. I have some great friendships there now. Friendships I am learning to love and cherish and its great to have that.

After work, it was off to a soccer game for Shiana. Shiana and Allison are going to be in middle school starting next school year and will start being in the new middle school program at church that I get to teach. And I have to say, IM SO EXCITED. These girls are AMAZING. Its nice to be looked upto and loved so much, a huge responsibility at times, but its so much fun too. Tomarrow night is Allies baseball game, and I CANT WAIT TO SURPRISE HER BY SHOWING UP!!!

then it was on to Pizza Ranch with Shiana and Allisons families and my brother and his friend, who is also Shianas older brother. We had a great time. Playing with the bouncy balls, eating delicious food, just fun, fun, fun :)

And then on my way home, I had a mix cd in that I had found the other day. I love listening to it. I have been jamming out to Backstreet Boys, NSync, and Clay Aiken :) And lots of memories come with it as well. Some hard to go through, some that make me laugh, but I have just enjoyed the mix cd, its not working very well now and skips ALOT, but I try to muddle through the great songs :)

Its been a long, and fun day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment