Friday, May 22, 2009

dreams DO come true...

Okay....so I was thinking about writing this post several times this week, but I have just not had the time, so i figure while i am sitting and waiting to go on to the next thing tonight, i will take a few minutes and write the post.

i was watching my FAVORITE tv show in the world the other night, One Tree Hill. It is the season finale, and hopefully, there will be a season 7 this fall. That being said, there was alot of drama going on in the episode. Now, I am not going to recap the whole season for you, that is not the purpose of this post, not even a recap of the last episode, just a recap of the feelings I had while watching it :)

The whole show, I kept waiting for something bad to happen. I remember saying to my friend Sarah, there has to be something bad that happens, it cant all just be good and happy endings. Then my brother says, " Becky, it doesnt always have to be bad, just wait and see what happens". and it made me think. I go through life with much the same attitude. Okay, things are going really great, and instead of rejoicing in it and enjoying it, I am just waiting for the bad thing to happen that is inevitably around the corner.

But at the end, they recapped the show, and they said, " Believe that dreams do come true". lots of other things were said to, but this stuck out to me. You see in the episode, Brooke got the guy she had been dreaming of, but she had to put her heart out there, take all the risks and take a step of faith to see what was waiting on the other side and it was something AMAZING. Peyton was told that she could die if she delivered her baby, but she choose to give life to her child and in the end, she, her husband lucas and her baby, Sawyer Brooke, were living a happy life together.

All of these dreams and many more came true for others in the show as well. And as cheesy as it may be, it made me think ALOT. It made me realize that I really do need to start believeing that dreams DO come true. Life doesnt always HAVE to be bad and sometimes, when we least expect it, God is there, ready to make our dreams come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment