Tuesday, February 22, 2011



Okay. so I have been pretty behind on this whole 30 day challenge, and since its a slow day at work for me, I am going to catch up a little bit. Then its off to go to the new house and get things ready so i can start moving! so ready for a house and not an apartment and a roommate!

anyways....back to the challenge at hand. Okay, so the challenge was to post a picture of someone you have been close to for a long time and then write about them and why you are so close. Well, I couldnt pick just one, so I picked several.

Of course, my brother. He and I have always been bestfriends. This year has been a trying one for us, but he is still my bestfriend and I love him very much. We have been through alot together. We have some really fun memories and some really tough ones, but we have them together and thats what matters.

Shannon Hora, my bestfriend. I have posted about her several times. She has been my bestie since we were in college. its been almost 10 years now! She is a friend I know will be my friend for the rest of my life, no matter where we go in life, she and I will always be friends!!

I posted a picture of me and my daddy. I have always been a daddys girl. Moving here, one of the hardest things was knowing that I would be physically close to my daddy anymore. I wouldnt have the option to go and see him everyday. My dad and i have been close since I was born. When I was very little, he worked in the factory and was laid off work several times, which meant I got to spend LOTS of time with my daddy. We would play, read books, watch movies, go on walks, go to the candy store everyday for my favorite, "red candy"-licorice. He would hide change around the house and we would go on a hunt together for money and then walk to the candy store together. I still talk to my daddy everyday on the phone.

I also posted a picture of both of my parents, because my mom and i are close too. I miss her so much. She is a great woman. We have had so many great talks and lots of great memories together. We love to sing together. Shes an AMAZING woman!!

I posted a picture of me and my meggie! "bestfriend"...that was what we called each other. I have not physically seen Meggan for over a year. But...she is a true friend, because it doesnt matter how long its been, when we talk on the phone, its like no time has passed at all. We can pick right up where we left off. We can still talk about One Tree Hill and how much I am like Brooke Davis. We can talk about her "ugly bridesmaids dress" for an upcoming wedding, while she is going to be VERY pregnant and look like a huge watermelon. and we can talk about the serious stuff too! She is a great friend.

Melissa is another one of my bestfriends. We only get to see each other a couple times a year, but we talk on the phone and facebook very often and keep up with each others lives, and I know that we are very important to each other and very close.

Trista...she is a friend that I talk to EVERYDAY these days. She is my bestfriend here in Sumner. Since the day I moved here, we have had a connection and have been super close. I am very thankful for her in my life, God has truly gifted me with an amazing friend in her. I have alot of great friends here in Sumner, but Trista is just that friend that I know I have a special bond with. I can share ANYTHING with her and she doesnt judge me. and I am able to be there for her too. She gives me encouragement and hope for the future as we deal with some of the same issues in life together.

Jalisa is someone who went from being a girl in counseled at camp, to a fellow counselor, to one of my closest friends. We dont see each other much, as she lives in MN, but we talk often and I know that she loves me no matter what. As I do her.

I could go on and on and fill this blog with pictures and paragraphs about the people God has blessed me with in life. But these are the ones that stuck out to me right now. My family, and my very bestfriends.....those are the people that I consider close to my heart :)

No comments:

Post a Comment