Monday, November 25, 2013

Count Your Blessings....


So A few weeks ago, my friend posted this on her blog. and I thought, what better way to choose Joy, what better way to count my blessings than to do what she did? So Here they are, the 7 deadly sins, with a twist. 




seven great things in your life.
1. My daddy. He is one of the most loving, caring, and supportive people I have ever met in my life. He has shown me what true love really means as he loved my mother with a love I have never seen from anyone else. and he loves my brother and I with an incredible love. He loves my niece with an indescribable love. He cares for others and he loves his God with EVERYTHING that is in him. 
2. My church. I am GREATFUL that I have the church family I do. They love me unconditionally. They take care of me. They make me feel important and special often. and they give me a chance to serve in the best way I know how. 
3. My Small Group. I get to meet with some of the most amazing people every Monday Night. We read the Bible together. We do life together. We share the happy moments, we care for one another during the trials. All in all, we are there for each other. And I believe with all of my heart that I would not make it through life without them in it. 
4. My Girl Friends. I have some of the BEST friends in the World. Ones from College  who have been my some of bestfriends for 13 years, and I know will be there for another 13 and more! You are amazing. I have so many women in my life who I am greatful for in Minnesota as well. Ones who are in my small group. Ones who are from Red Rock Camp who have become far more than just camp friends. Ones from my church family. ones I have had the joy of working with. ALL of you I am greatful for and thank God for each and everyday!
5. My honoary brothers. I have so many guys in my life who I am thankful for daily. The ones who were in college with me who teased me like a little sister but also took care of me, stood up for me, and watched out for me often. Ones who I can call now who will fix my car at a moments notice, who will drop what they are doing to come and pick me up when my car breaks down on the side of the road. Ones who will stand up for me when I am not being treated fairly and Im too nice to do it myself. Ones who will watch football with me. and yes, ones who still tease me, because i know their teasing is done in love for me. 
6. My baby brother, he has been my BEST friend since I was 2 years old and that will never change. I can laugh with him, I can cry with him. I can share moments with him that i can share with noone else. He is the best brother I could have ever asked for and he has given me 2 of the most amazing gifts in the World. An Incredible Sister in Law whom I am very greatful for and the most beautiful little girl in the World who I get to call my niece :) and she even looks like me! ha ha! 
7.  My un-phaseable ambition

seven things you lack and covet.
1. Money
2. A Better Car
3. A Skinnier Body
4. A Man (someone to cherish, and someone who cherishes me)
5. Children of my own
6. Family that lives close to me
7. Skills in the kitchen.


seven things that make you angry.
1. People who are not authentic or fake with each other
2. My moms death
3. My brother, my sister in law, and my niece live too far away
4. People who dont care about other people
5.  Murder
6. Mental Illness and how it affects the people I love
7.  CANCER, it sucks!
seven things that you neglect to do.
1. Sometimes I forget my house chores (sorry roomates, I will try to do better.)
2. Call my friends as often as I should
3. Eat breakfast.
4. Exercise (okay, ever)
5.  Write music as much as I want to
6. Read 
7. Blog

seven worldly material desires.
1. A new car
2.  An Ipad (I traded mine in and I miss it alot)
3.  A Brand New Bed
4.  Money so I never have to worry about anything material again. 
5. My own house that is fully furnished with everything. 
6. My Own Keyboard
7. I cant think of a number 7. 
seven guilty pleasures.
1. GLEE
2. Chocolate Anything
3. Ice cream. 
4. Reading (Hunger Games, Harry Potter, and many other books as well.)
5. Pop of almost any kind (especially Cherry Coke and Root Beer)
6. Eating Out
7. Facebook.

seven things you love about love.
1. Seeing someone in a way that noone else does
2. laughing together
3. Being best friends.
   4. Knowing things about them that noone else knows. 
5. Caring about someone in a deep and meaningful way. 
6. Knowing that someone loves you unconditionally
7. Relying on each other no matter what. 

THIS was fun! You should all do it too. I am thankful for the things God has given me in life. and for those things I dont have. Im thankful that God has shown me that HE is enough. 

No comments:

Post a Comment